Today’s challenge is a long one – 20 things about me! Wow, that’s a lot!
- I am the mother of 2 – Sarah 25 and Peter 18. Until they were born I didn’t know I could love someone that much!
- I am the oldest child – My two younger brothers still don’t do what I tell them.
- I was born at Cherry Point Naval base – My father was a Marine during Vietnam.
- I grew up south of Cleveland, Ohio – My family is all from north of Pittsburgh, PA.
- I went to California for college – on a one way People’s Express ticket for $99.
- College mascot – Fighting Banana Slug – How cool is that!
- Favorite food – Dungeness Crab in drawn butter – Yum!
- Favorite food to cook for guests – Eggs Benedict – I make a mean hollandaise!
- Love to grow and eat food out of my garden – Hate watering it 🙁
- Child of divorced parents – Their ugly divorce, and my own, are why I’m passionate about cooperative divorce.
- I’m the owner of the cutest Boston Terrier ever! His name is Oliver and he is 8.
- I enjoy Latin dance – Haven’t done much lately, but love the sensuality of it.
- One of my hobbies is catering English style tea parties – I love the beauty and elegance of it. Don’t have much time for it these days.
- Being an entrepreneur has been much harder than I expected! I’m grateful that I didn’t know how hard it would be when I started – If I had known I might have given up.
- My second husband died of a cocaine induced heart attack when our son Peter was 2 – He taught me about addiction, loss and compassion.
- I’m known for my smile and my laugh – I think that is a good thing :/
- I was an egg donor for a couple in California – Helping them have a child is one of the most meaningful things I’ve ever done.
- Magic happened when I turned 40. I became Cartman – ‘$#$# you! I do what I want!’ Life is easier when lived on my own terms!
- My last baby leaves for college in the fall – I’m excited! and scared of being alone for the first time in my adult life.
- I’m enjoying this blog thing much more than I thought!
Have a lovely day!