Mission: To Strengthen Businesses and Families by facilitating conversations focused on finding solutions that consider the needs of all participants.
Laura has been a mediator for over ten years. She sees conflict as an indication that something isn’t working and an opportunity to fix what is broken; which creates a more successful future relationship. Prior to becoming a mediator Laura was a non-profit administrator for organizations which served individuals from all over the world and from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds and faiths.
- Mediation: Youth and Family, Divorce, Elder, Community, Foreclosure
- Advocacy: Long Term Care Ombudsman, CASA Advocate, Youth Mentor
- Guardian Ad LItem for the Clark County Superior Court
- H&R Block trained Tax Professional
- Masters of Public Administration, Portland State
- BA: Legal Studies, University of CA, Santa Cruz
- BA: Economics, University of CA, Santa Cruz
Over 300 hours of conflict resolution, diversity and cultural competency training and she continues to train on a monthly basis.